What is it?
The ISA Manager will issue a series of ISA qualifying bonds. The cash raised will secure the acquisition, through SPVs, of certain 'heritage' land holdings and buildings. The asset management team will then secure the acquisition of the property and conclude repair and renovation works and then secure sufficient sales proceeds to repay the cash you have invested along with the interest payments.
The UK is blessed with a huge range of traditional buildings, the rationale for which is linked to its original purpose, geographic location or age. The building's use may well have changed over time and modern function and convenience are not always easy to reconcile with the original design. The team will focus on such buildings that have fallen into disuse or disrepair and will bring them back into use.
Our Bond Options
- 2 year bond
- A 2 year bond with fixed rate 5% annual interest payments
- 5 year bond
- A 5 year bond with fixed rate 7.5% annual interest payments
Oaksmore will ensure that the property assets meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Property/buildings that are listed by UK Government.
- Land/building that is of national or regional importance.
- Bringing a building that has fallen into disrepair or disuse back into use, i.e bringing the building back to life.
- Heritage assets where Oaksmore are satisfied that planning applications can be concluded and that sufficient land sales can be secured to enable the team to proceed with the development/restoration works.
- Choose between a 2 year bond and a 5 year bond
- Tax free returns in an ISA wrapper
- Bonds secured by real property assets
- Invest between £1,000 and £20,000
- No hidden fees